We all want to keep our personal and professional life separate, but due to some situations or workload, you might be doing work from home as well. Moreover, the trend of the home office is also increasing in the present era giving rise to the need of having a proper and managed home office space. In the big houses, you can make a specific room detached from the rest home for your work. However, what to do when having a limited space?
The bedroom is the place where you take rest, recharge yourself and refreshes your soul for a new beginning; hence, it should be calm and stress free. Office desk in the room can make you remember the office tasks, targets, etc. while taking rest that is not good for you.
Many people are confused about whether they should make an office space in their bedroom. Is it good for their work and personal life? How to do so? Moreover, so many related questions start floating when it comes to combining bedroom and home office. These tips will help you in arranging a wonderful bedroom with separate office space in the same room.
• Firstly, choose this option only if you have no other choice. Keep yourself positive and have a look to the room. Take away all the unwanted things from your room. This frees more space for a well-organised home office.
• Keep your desk as much far as possible with the bed. You can also use rugs under the desk or bed for creating a separate space for both.
• Choose a free corner for office chair and desk. You can make the free corner of your room as your office space with appropriate desk size and arrangement without disturbing the other bedroom articles.
• Cover the desk when you are not working. Keep off the papers, computer wires and other things hidden when you are at rest. Remember for complete concentration, you should create such ambiance.
• Use a curtain or other room partitions for giving a perfect separate space-creating screen when you are going to sleep to shut off work.
• Selection of bedding can also make a lot of change. Keep the bedding vibrant in the daytime or when you want to work; make it mild, comfortable and soothing when you want to rest.
• Cover the desk when not in use. You can hide the office stuff with cover of traditional shutter desk for making your room again the peaceful bedroom when you off the work.
• If not possible to hang curtains in between the bed and office arrangement, you can cover the office space with a blind or any big bed sheet when not working to hide the papers, files, and computer.
• Have proper space of natural light in the room for the positive energy and vibes in the ambiance giving strength to accomplishing personal as well as professional duties fruitfully within the comforts of your home.
With the help of these tips, you can make a peaceful, magnificent yet appealing bedroom with home office.